Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would

so let me clarify... if someone plays pole they don’t have skills

Do not listen to that stunad. plenty of skilled kids play long Pole. Great D wins Games .