Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You know, people on this website are very interesting. There are basically no posts whatsoever on this website, for literally days on end, until someone posts a comment about about either Taz or WP... then all heck breaks lose!
Just like today. Listen to yourselves!! Read these posts! Why are you people so infatuated with a bunch of little kids?? Just because they are extremely talented at a silly sport, you give them rock star status?!! You talk about them like they are Tom Brady, only without the super model! If I were a smart entrepreneur, I'd find a way to make money off you people and this phenomenon. Anybody got any idea's? T-shirts maybe??

These 3 top teams are all made up of boys born in 2005. Good 05's. but make no mistake 75% of these boys have dob's in 05!

Are we really back to that lame topic again, dummy?. First, Express isn’t in the conversation. The inclusion of that Team gave you away for what you are. A clueless pot stirer. As for the two AA teams, have you looked at either of these teams?? Answer: no you have not because your sons C team has never even been at the same tournament as either of these teams, let alone ever actually play one of them. Both of these teams are routinely criticized as being VERY small. Most of their impact players are about 4’7”, 75 lbs. Doesn’t quite support your dumb assertion now does it?! If you want to stir the pot, I get it, stir the pot with BS. But put out some credible BS material that at least sounds plausible. Do some research first!! But the real point is, that goes back to the point of the original post, you are still talking about them aren’t you? Can’t help it, right?! Want to buy a Taz/WP AA-Teams t-shirt? If you want it signed, that’s extra.