Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have had enough Pack bashing.
Here is the truth.
We are solid from top to bottom.
Outside of the 2 big middies mentioned, not one kid on Taz would crack the Pack starting line up. Not one.
The goalies are very close to each other.
The attack on the Pack is slightly better, maybe the one rightly would see the field for the Pack and that would be it.
The middies on Taz outside of the 2 big middies, wouldn't even make the Pack. They are not even close.
The defense on the Pack is much better. Not one kid on Taz makes the Pack. Not one.

Express has a few kids that would make the Pack and likely contribute. Would never happen as they all live too far away.
Not one Igloo kid would make the roster.

Wait - another WP/Taz cheerleader said there were absolutely no reasons why any 2024 who might be able to play for these two teams would even consider NOT trying out for/playing for them??! Yet, here you are saying that geographically it makes no sense some. Wow - fancy that novel idea!

Boys, enough with the childish bickering. Obviously parents are never 100% objective. And some less than others. Breaking it down by position is rediculous. Both teams have played to within a goal every game for the past 3 years. That means they are very evenly matched. Throw out the box game since it’s a very different game, and one team was playing for fun and the other was playing to win at all costs. Means nothing. Very shortly both great teams will be playing again, and we’ll see what happens. Is as simple as that. Make anything more than that, and your nothing more than an obsessed parent.
soooooo condescending!! For FUN !! REALLY !! Was it fun for 91 tri state when you scored 25 goals , Come on NOW !! . WP plays to win and so does every other team. So please , you’re embarrassing yourself and your team.

Obviously a person that didn’t play the game and has no idea what they are looking at when they are watching a lacrosse game. Perfectly understandable. I suggest you consult with some knowledgeable parents on Legacy, and they will explain the game to you, as there are plenty that know the game. Regardless, we have one confirmed obsessive parent. Check. Appears to be the only one, so that’s actually quite good, I’d say. Despite what you read on here which is basically only 2 people going back and forth on an anonymous site, there is no bad blood between these two teams. Nothing but common respect and friendships, that I am aware of, for both parents and players.