Originally Posted by Anonymous
stop with 3v at 2024. the best town teams are Bbp, Commack, Rvc and Gc

really???? start the ranking. do nassau and suffolk top 10 town teams for 2024

Omg. Please don’t.

Are you guys ranking PAL lacrosse?? Lol how do you live with yourselves? I'm willing to take the bet that a large % of dads on here have low level sons in this sport. I pop on here from time to time to see that garbage being written and this PAL ranking tops the list. Go have a catch with your sons and stop sitting here wasting time. I'm in an airport and I feel I just wasted 5 minutes of mine. And yes both my sons play on top teams in top programs and that's a fact so I've been around it all. Keep this in mind as you sit here ranking 11 year olds, my 2019 sons PAL team was middle of the road and had 15 boys on the team. Flash forward to 9th-10th grade, 8 of those boys still play the sport and the rest faded away. The team has changed over a couple of years. Wake up, do you really think the 11 year olds right now will stay the same skill level. The standouts will continue to improve and a bunch will walk away. This is a sad case of "rank" my sons team so I feel better about my sons situation. Nassau and Suffolk are both national powerhouses, I've been a Nassau guy my whole life but I would never say Suffolk cant compete. That's just ridiculous. A PAL team is made up of beginners playing with more experienced players, how can you rank that???? A team can go 0-7 on the season and still have boys on the team that will be your All county and All American players in HS. Go rank Travel teams if you feel the need to judge 11 year olds because that's where the top talent is, but PAL is a play with my friends experience not a "MY town team is better than your town team experience" So lets remember this , you are not on the field, your son is, even if you town team is 'the best" you are not the one padded up. "Nassau better than Suffolk and this town is better that that town blah blah blah. Grow up and enjoy what you have because it wont last and if it does congratulations on your 1\8 of a scholarship.
Thanks . We all could not move on with our lives until those words of Wisdom. If it does not matter why waste your time to write on BOTC, in an airport none the less. Its all in good fun.