Originally Posted by Anonymous

No Ships for Taz this spring. Once a bridesmaid,always a bridesmaid!!

Running their offense through a slow, undersized 5th grader ...what do you expect
First off, the kid is not slow. second. One of the smartest IQ's around. Would want him on my team if I had to pick. So Please, no one is buying stupid here. try again.

The kid can be shut down when he plays in the 2025 Bracket. I've seen it happen in the past when the Geese make the call for reinforcements. We all know the kid is good, but at this point he needs to play on grade. The father is not doing right by his kid.

the boy has great lacrosse IQ, without a doubt, but being small and younger, he cannot execute..plain and simple..He hung around a year too long IMO..should have played his age group last season, this season was basically a clock killer behind GLE

I have to say, when that team plays my sons team (a good team), I couldn’t tell you if he was even on the field for any of the games. Totally serious. If he is on the field, he is invisible. Does nothing. Against bad teams, maybe he does pretty well. I don’t know. My understanding is that grade-wise, he is playing up. But age-wise, he is not. Regardless, if he was my kid, I would have been playing him on grade for at least the past few years.
I do not see how challenging your child in anyway hurts him, If he holds his own at the level. Which from what I can see he does. To each his own I guess. If you are not on the team what would it matter to you anyway. or are you ?