Originally Posted by Anonymous
The reply that age based is silly because in high School they will be all different ages is not a real answer. 05’s competing at 2024 is exactly what the math tells you it is. The math doesn’t lie! Every team has them and everyone knows who they are.

It’s like winning with an asterisk.

Yes you won but you also have 3 05 kids scoring all the goals.
Nice job wink the funny thing is , I know 4 b teams that have 05 kids on them.

I do not have a older kid. But there are some older kids on the team. It does not bother me in the least, because nothing has changed, and nothing will change. Get over it, its old. No asterisk, as everyone has a few...and most repeated early in their academic careers for various reasons (non being lacrosse). Roll over and get off the keyboard, reality isnt always smooth.
the funny thing is I know 4 B teams that have 05 kids on them . I am sure all of them do. So with that said, your point holds no water and you do need a reality check. If your kid was good enough to play A Ball he would be playing . So don’t come on the board and claim 05 kids are talking his spot. There are 06 kids playing on AA teams . They are also taking your sons spot. Your theory Makes no sense .

So, basically, it's okay for you to cheat because you know someone else is doing it. I know plenty of teams that don't. I accept that these teams cheat. You have to accept that your team would be different if they didn't. I'm sure they'd still be good, but it wouldn't be what it is if they weren't cheating. It's ok. We all know. But the board is for teams with kids graduating in 2024, not 2023. People are cheating and we get that it won't stop until some form of age/roster verification is put into place with these tournaments because the owners of these franchises are, let's face it, sort of scummy and the venues just don't care beyond getting the entrance fees.