Heard there was a lot of different theories floating around here.

I encourage anyone with any questions to call the Blatant HQ at anytime 516-586-8162, to ask any questions. We will take the time to talk to you, and I promise you will get a much more genuine answer than from an anonymous poster.

I hired my father full time to work at Blatant to help with our expanding events business, and really enjoy working with him every day along with my brothers who also work for Blatant. Rebels Lacrosse club is a new organization that is starting this fall. We will have only 1 team per age, all-inclusive pricing, ,year round training in addition to practices, 3 coaches per team, constant and consistent communication, the best gear in the game and much more. I know there are concerns stated above about attracting players, I can assure you we are very satisfied with the overall tryout registrants and overall communication we have had with the Long Island Lacrosse community.

I would love to invite anyone to stop into our warehouse to chat about the Rebels Lacrosse Club and Blatant in general. Again, any questions stop by or call... and don’t believe everything you read on BOTC.

-Mike Brennan