Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think people need to realize that some parents/coaches/ players play and coach on multiple teams like myself and my son because we love the game and love growing the game. I will be the first one to complement and help a kid on and off the field without any prejudice my player or opponent. I understand that my son plays for multiple teams and I coach him on most of those and that bothers some people. No apologies but understand that the our love of the game is the reason we are involved and won’t change that for a few people that are upset by it. Grow the game!!!

Hey, you do get around. Last week I saw you with a national team, this weekend it was upstate. More power to you! If you really want to grow the game, provide lessons to under privileged kids here on LI and NYC, better yet convince the owners of clubs you coach which your son plays on to sponsor some of under privileged kids here on LI or in NYC. Listen, the bottom line is you do it for one reason and one reason alone, "Yourself." People can see right through you...