Originally Posted by Anonymous
It kills you guy that our Madlax team has zero holdbacks and everyone is on grade and age. All you can do is cry and make up lies.

Is this the Dad that acts like the pre-adolescent or the real pre-adolescent 13 year kid? You two are like twins. Can't ever tell you apart! Give it up already. It's not a secret. Never was a secret. If it makes you feel any better, we know that you guys aren't the only ones. You are in the same boat as the rest of the MD teams. We're good! No hard feelings here. Good luck at the WSYL... oooops! Forgot, they don't allow hold back teams... my bad!! Yeah, I guess you guys would really stink with out your hold backs. Can you imagine?? I mean, you lose to B teams like Looneys, WITH your holdbacks. Can you imagine how bad your team would be with out them?? Yikes!

Which MadLax player is the "big kid" who everyone suspects is a holdback and is "the" team?

If you played them you would know. He’s the tallest kid on the field. Guessing he’s 6” or more taller than the average player this age. You know, the size of a tall 13 year old. Get it???