Originally Posted by Anonymous
So tired of all the - reclassifications that make it a 3 year swing in age for the best players on the team...... If I did that my son would be all-world as a middie...... He hasn't hit puberty yet and not near 100 lbs, but he does play attack for 91 and looks like jordan wolf with his dodges from X.... If you reclass you may be putting your son in a position he won't be playing in HS...

Shouldn't matter anyway, historically kids on teams like 91 and Taz don't play in H.S. anyway because their parents have burnt them out.

True, I see it now. Some father's run their kids around from privates to clinics back to privates during the entire weekend, not including team practices. Nevertheless, to each is own. But you can see it in some kids, they would rather be doing something other than lacrosse.

You are very transparent. You are a parent of a below average player on a bad team, trying to justify why your son is in the position he is in. You are not fooling anyone. Now you make up excuses for him, telling yourself, the other kids are better because they have "extra-help" around the clock. Yeah, that must be the reason all of the kids are better than your kid, right?? Let's set the record straight. I know the parents of EVERY top player on both Taz and WP. Other than some goalies and fogo's, not one of them sends their kid to ANY clinics or privates. NOT ONE. So, you keep making excuses for your kid, if it makes you feel better, but try to stop spreading lies in the process.

In any sport, kids who mail it in and don’t care will eventually fall by the way side, even if talented. But knowing a bunch of these 2024 kids, they’d much rather be playing, hate it when weather cancels practice, and do crazy amounts of work in their spare time to get stronger and better. Not because their parents insist, but because their motor runs high and they want to be better. My son asked me 75 times this winter the date of their first spring game is (a bit worried about his recall skills). And yes, if given the choice, he’d do every clinic he could. All kids are different but please on this forum recognize most of these kids adore the game and don’t consider it “work” to practice shooting, footwork, etc