Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is outlaws Select their A team? Igloo saying two teams will be equal at this age, does anyone believe?

Yes Select is the A team. Igloo will have an A and B team. Who is going to pay all that $$ for a Levittown/Bluefish cast off coach.

Does that mean little Johnny didn't make the cut?

Can anyone please give insight on True Blue , Outlaws, Igloo, and Express B? First year here and was wondering. I know Express tryouts are still going on but from what I saw I think my son would make the B team. Thanks for any help.

People seem to love the Express B coach from what I've always seen on here. From what I've observed on the sidelines he's a bit loud and direct. Not a bad thing if that works for your kid. I do remember my kids team playing against him, his team was up by a goal and he was killing the clock. One boy started to dodge to goal and he yelled out "If you shoot that ball I'll kill you!" He was right, I thought it was funny, but maybe not for everyone.

O' Reilly is a great coach. The boys learn to play lax and they have a great time. If he yells at your kid, it is because he deserves it. I will guarantee within his next breath he will say something positive and make sure your kid understands what he did wrong. If you are looking for something more than that, your kid is playing the wrong sport. Another thing, loud and direct is refreshing these days as long as you believe the coach knows what he is doing.....