Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous]QUESTION? I know it happens sometimes but How come TAZ and WP don't play against 2023 teams during all these Summer Tourney's? It would do them good to play some kids that could run with them. What do they get out of smacking Express, Igloo, TB, Outlaws and other A/B teams around. Everyone in 2024 knows they are the best but I could never quite understand why the organizations wouldn't want them playing better competition or why the parents wouldn't want them in more competitive games. I know when I watch my kids play a good 5-4 win is 10x better than a 14-1 win.

Dude. News Flash. WP has been playing up since second grade. Every year. Played up multiple times this past fall. When ever a tourney is determined to have a weak 2024 bracket. You must be new to this site, because this is not a secret. Taz chooses not to do this. Simply a coaches decision, although not a good decision, in my opinion.

In the words of our nations leader "FAKE NEWS"

It drives you nuts that good teams won’t even consider playing your sons, C team, doesn’t it Daddy? Eating you alive!

Is there literally a rule on BOTC somewhere that some stunad has to post a "if you're not AA, you're B (C, or D)"?? The only thing more reliable than that is the Dems spouting DNC talking points in response to . . . everything!

I have a challenge for you. Make a case for why you think there are A teams on LI. Here’s my case. If a team can’t stay within 10-15 goals of the top teams, then they are not a “next tier” team. Hard for anyone to argue with that. In this case, the next tier would be A teams. Other than maybe Igloo, I don’t think there is a LI team that can do that. Therefore there are no A teams. I await your logical, well thought out rebuttal.

[quote=Anonymous]QUESTION? I know it happens sometimes but How come TAZ and WP don't play against 2023 teams during all these Summer Tourney's? It would do them good to play some kids that could run with them. What do they get out of smacking Express, Igloo, TB, Outlaws and other A/B teams around. Everyone in 2024 knows they are the best but I could never quite understand why the organizations wouldn't want them playing better competition or why the parents wouldn't want them in more competitive games. I know when I watch my kids play a good 5-4 win is 10x better than a 14-1 win.

Dude. News Flash. WP has been playing up since second grade. Every year. Played up multiple times this past fall. When ever a tourney is determined to have a weak 2024 bracket. You must be new to this site, because this is not a secret. Taz chooses not to do this. Simply a coaches decision, although not a good decision, in my opinion.

In the words of our nations leader "FAKE NEWS"

It drives you nuts that good teams won’t even consider playing your sons, C team, doesn’t it Daddy? Eating you alive!

Is there literally a rule on BOTC somewhere that some stunad has to post a "if you're not AA, you're B (C, or D)"?? The only thing more reliable than that is the Dems spouting DNC talking points in response to . . . everything!

I have a challenge for you. Make a case for why you think there are A teams on LI. Here’s my case. If a team can’t stay within 10-15 goals of the top teams, then they are not a “next tier” team. Hard for anyone to argue with that. In this case, the next tier would be A teams. Other than maybe Igloo, I don’t think there is a LI team that can do that. Therefore there are no A teams. I await your logical, well thought out rebuttal.

Here’s an idea. Elevate WP/Taz to AAA teams. Igloo becomes an AA team. The rest of the teams, that are now B teams, become A teams Hey. That could work! You B Team daddy’s down with that?? Win/win/win!!