Originally Posted by Anonymous

Please stop all the none sense. It was a good game. the 2 hold backs are just too much to overcome.

always an excuse when you lose, Typical. You should have just left it at good game. Typical sore loser.

The two big boys definitely created matchup problems for WP. The game plan worked. Keep one or both on the field at all times, while WP subbed all players evenly. Not an excuse. It is what it is. And, not saying Taz coaches shouldn't have done that, afterall, "we play to win the game." Class act by both the Taz players and parents, yesterday. Will the field game yield a different result? Only time will tell. In the mean time... nice job Taz. ~WP Dad

TAZ Dad here. Great game by all the boys. 16-8 over WP is impressive they are excellent lacrosse players. A flag has been planted that all the 2024 teams should be striving to take. Disagree strongly about the class act part of the WP Parents. I have never heard a group of parents bad mouth other peoples kids on their own team the way they did. There is a crack in the ice at WP and they are going to be in for a long season if the parents on that team don't pull it together. I walk up and down the field during the games. The defense parents talking bad about the attack, the attack parents talking about the defense. It was sad to see. They do not lose with class and had a lot to say about their coaches as well.

Please stop all the none sense. It was a good game. the 2 hold backs are just too much to overcome.

always an excuse when you lose, Typical. You should have just left it at good game. Typical sore loser.

The two big boys definitely created matchup problems for WP. The game plan worked. Keep one or both on the field at all times, while WP subbed all players evenly. Not an excuse. It is what it is. And, not saying Taz coaches shouldn't have done that, afterall, "we play to win the game." Class act by both the Taz players and parents, yesterday. Will the field game yield a different result? Only time will tell. In the mean time... nice job Taz. ~WP Dad

TAZ Dad here. Great game by all the boys. 16-8 over WP is impressive they are excellent lacrosse players. A flag has been planted that all the 2024 teams should be striving to take. Disagree strongly about the class act part of the WP Parents. I have never heard a group of parents bad mouth other peoples kids on their own team the way they did. There is a crack in the ice at WP and they are going to be in for a long season if the parents on that team don't pull it together. I walk up and down the field during the games. The defense parents talking bad about the attack, the attack parents talking about the defense. It was sad to see. They do not lose with class and had a lot to say about their coaches as well.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny C team daddy, but your impersonation of a Taz daddy is very transparent and didn’t fool anyone. But you can’t stop talking about WP and Taz, can you?? The obsession continues... Slime ball.

I suggest you take a look in the mirror sweetheart because I am a TAZ Dad and you are in a bubble if you did
not see or hear the things that your tight knit the WP family were saying.

Ok C team daddy. Whatever you say. But the incoherent sentences totally gave you away. Good luck at Battle of the B’s! I have a feeling your team is going to need it!