Originally Posted by Anonymous
For now..... Wait until Thorn schools everybody in how to get the best out of her girls. Look at what she's done for us at ESM over the past few years.

Agreed 100%. Skakandi had choked in big games with CSH.

Thorn might be an excellent coach, I have no experience with her but the results so far do not support your comments. I will take Skakandi any day and that is in support of her as a coach, not a shot at Thorn. The first game between these teams would have been a 20+ goal differential if not for the sportsmanship showed by a fellow member of the same club. Again, not taking shots at the kids or the coach, just supporting Skakandi as you attempted to tear her down.

Your comparing a team that has played together a year with one that is new. And there was no sportsmanship, both teams played until the end. Your goalie saved you. Your defense is weak. Watched your girls run to goal and miss shots, I thought they just weren't that good, I didn't know that was sportsmanship.

Well I guess we disagree. 13-5 with each goalie playing a half. Also a heads-up that when they call yellow, they are not allowed to shoot and they played that way for much of the second half. I'll take two championships in three tourneys and this group of girls, parents and coaches . Best of luck, I wish all the teams the best of success.

It was 12-6 loser. And don't be surprised when your kid is playing alongside of those girls on the other team.