Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Not sure what you mean? In the the 2015 YJ's loss to M&D, did a YJ player get a red card for purposely going after a kid's hand? And are you implying the coach was behind it?

Yes. They lost to M&D and yes she purposely went after the hand. The ref was shocked and yelled at her and told her to get off the field. And yes the Coach was behind it. Very dirty and very low

Same thing happened in the TG/YJ game. It is dirty and low. It always ticks me off when a team plays dirty when they've got enough skills to play the game without stooping to that level.

YJ COACHES DONT ENCOURAGE PLAYERS TO INJURY ANYONE> BE REAL. I SEE YOUR KID IS A TG PLAYER BUT TO STOOP THAT LOW AND ACCUSE COACHES OF THAT IS DISGUSTING. [/quote]Regarding the dirty play of the yellow jackets, of course the coaches encourage it. Remember at the Lax Inception tourney they took 7 yellows in one game, 5 in the first half, thats a yellow every 5 minuets of play for an entire half. If thats not coaches encouraging bad play, ther at least condoning it. I saw the same girl hack two different players, once on the head, went out for 2 minuets, and within a minuet of reentering the game hack another on the hand before she got ejected. She was congratulated by her team and coaches when she went to the bench. And as far as players sitting out while others play, this will always happen when parents coach, if you continue to play for them than its your own fault, stop crying. Have some balls and go to another club and show them how good you really are , or shut up.