Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop the nonsense there is only 1 Blue team. The next 25 sets of parents are being sold a bunch of goods

Reality is that there is a #1 YJ team and that team is usually a top 5 team in the country. The top half of this YJ1 team are elite players, on a different level than most all of the YJ2 girls. The back half of the YJ1 team is roughly comparable to the top half of the YJ2 girls, all very good players and legitimate D1 talent. Overall, the YJ #2 team is distinctly below the YJ1 team, but still an "A" level travel team and probably approximately a top 25 team in the country. That YJ#2 team is usually slightly behind the Top Gun Black team, generally equal to Team Elevate Blue and ahead of Liberty for most years. I think holds true for the past several years and still holds true for the high school year grades. I am not as familiar with younger age groups so maybe my assessment doesn't hold true for those age groups.

Spot on.
Two top blue teams do not exist.

Should call it 2021 YJ Black since it has a bunch of last year's TG Black players!