Originally Posted by Steppin'Out
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Carol Rose is and has been manipulating which girls get Under Armour, School Girls, US Lacrosse All American etc. Proven fact.

That's all about to change.

Let the facts get out.

Been a long time coming!!!!!!!

Carol Rose has done so much for the sport of lacrosse on Long Island and the girls who have played for her. Be a hater if you chose but there are more who love her then hate her. So good luck!!!

You couldn't be more wrong. She has done a disservice to the sport and has hurt so many more girls and families than she has helped. Be an [lacrosse] kisser if you chose, there are more that think she is disgusting than love her. So good luck. BTW. Stay tuned for the real scoop about her coming soon.

Did your child get cut or make the wrong team in your eyes..get over yourself!!! My child did not play on the top team for YJ but still has nothing but nice things to say about her. Yes, she's tough but so are her other director son their high school teams. CR has given more kids who would not have made a team the opportunity to play travel and get recruited by colleges. Let's be real our high school coaches aren't getting our kids into college..as far as butt kissing I have no need. My daughter is happily playing at the college level on a D1 team and yes she is playing. So before you go tossing stones look at her track record...how many girls have played and are still
Playing at some great colleges...and even more so while your at it look at what team some of those D1 and D2 girls came from bc not all third team girls went D3 or club