Originally Posted by Anonymous
25 kids on team? How do they get a chance to play?

Some have 28 consider yourself lucky, the other reality is that there are no tournaments where the 2022 they will be playing there own age groups and both the 2021 & 2022 will get beat up by 2020 teams at most tournaments, but its all part of the learning curve or at least thats the company line. The cash cow needs to eat - feed the machine and if you're a good soldier and attend all the clinics and camps and buy all the swag you might get CR to write a recruiting letter for you at the end of your yj career for a couple of thousand dollars. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

And if she did write a letter it would be worth more than anything TG has to offer, other than the executive path to Hofstra .

Which is a lot better than the executive path to Northport and there 1 state title. LOL.

I have to laugh at the venom spewed by 2021/2022 parents/players. My daughter is a 2013 YJ graduate that is playing in college and is loving both playing and school. I don't recall the attitudes I see on this website when she started playing--has it become this bad?