Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess you are not close enough to understand how it all works but I will give it a shot. Three of those teams were 2021 and two were 2022 playing up an age bracket as most teams do not have a 2022 program. As for the top 2021 YJ team, they have won Lax By The Sea and Lax For The Cure with the National Draw loss to M&D coming at a 3-5 score. I cannot speak for M&D, but the YJ team has accomplished these results with absloute balance in playing time, even in the loss to M&D. Great results and doing it the right way. The time will come soon enough to have a focus more on results and I will take my chances against anyone with this group!!!

Yj never play girls equal playing time in playoff games or big showcase games against arch rivals. A FACT. dont kid yourself.

If your goal is to be against all things YJ, than I guess a rational discussion just will not occur. When you use words like never and fact, you are talking about every team in every age group and you are simply wrong. As I have said, my experience is with the 2021 Blue team only and we have played equal time for the past two years in every tournament. This includes this year's National Draw when playing M&D Black to a very close 3-5 loss. At half time it was 3-3 and everyone continued to play equally for the remainder of the game. The focus was not to win at all costs.