Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

$1200-1400 is a ridiculous amount of money? Really? It's not cheap and no I wouldn't want to [lacrosse] 1200 away, but to call this a ridiculous amount of money is absurd.

Its not 1200, once you factor hotel costs for 5 tournaments plus gas , tolls and eating out. Your more in the ball park of $3000
You are paying 1200-140 to the club. You would spend money on hotels, gas, tolls and eating out spending time with your family? The extras don't go to CR.
Says another YJ HACK- like you don't do the camp, fall winter clinics winter league and private training? that all goes to the YJ. Get your head out of her [lacrosse].

Wow, what a level of anger. I guess you are probably a divorced loser who only gets the kids on every other weekend. You probably don't get the chance to spend time with your family because they left you. And no actually my daughter goes to some summer camps run by TG, Stick Chix, and in the summer does her towns winter program. She does her privates (small group) with a college player who has no affiliation with YJ (or any other club for that matter).

Now go back in you hole. And stop blaming CR for the break-up of you family, and realize your wife and kids left you for the very anger you display as an anomymous poster here on BOTC.
Thanks carol