Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who cares if she comes. Only affects 2021 blue, she watches very little unless other team has a chance

Did anyone really think she was going to "coach" this team this summer? There are two parents and one assistant listed in addition to her. What other YJ team has four coaches?

The Schedule is out for LAX FOR THE CURE......CR isn't listed as the coach for the 2021 Blue team.

That's because she doesn't want her name associated with a team that has no chance to win anything.

Feel bad for the kids on this team , sold a lie , now the team gets to go thru another summer with the worst daddy coach imaginable . The guy is a complete loser .

So wth the recruiting change, I'm guessing this summer won't matter nearly as much as everyone hyped it up? Sure college coaches may watch but what's the rush? No contact for the next 39 months for this age group? Now instead of guessing who the future studs are they get to sit back and actually watch these kids develop. I would even question the value of all these clinics, showcases and prospect camps until summer after 10th grade? Sure you want to get on their radar at some point but when will it now make sense? At the end of the day this change is probably good and I wonder if the true blue chip kids will benefit by getting a bigger share of the athletic money since there will be more competition for them?