Originally Posted by Anonymous
You YJ haters are hilarious , perhaps you had a little too much to drink last night ? Thats the best you got. Laughable. Maybe work off your hang over and head over to SB today to watch multiple former YJ players in a game between a couple top ten teams in the country . Got to watch my former YJ player compete (I say compete to be nice) against some former TG players down in Maryland yesterday. Even got to see some future D1 players as it seems YJ had a couple young teams at the game getting a tour from the MD coaches, seems they are being proactive with their recruiting.

Pissing money away and stroking parent egos would be the headline of the trip - any college coaches looking at 8th & 9th graders in the middle of the season? I don't think so...

What makes it even funnier is they were 7 & 8 graders!

You know what's even funnier, is a bunch of morons who think this was a recruiting trip!

Question for you ,do you not believe that 8th graders are being actively recruited? I am sure you will come up with one of your great retorts but sounds to me like you have no clue as to what is going on out there.

I have no doubt but are you that much of an idiot to think this weekend trip was anything more than a college road trip? It was an opportunity to expose these kids to some really great schools, see a game and have a heck of a lot of fun with their friends.