Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how today's yj 2018 tryouts went .

More kids than ever, tremendous amount of talent, enough for 6 teams easy, three best 2018 teams in the country will be yj

"Enough for six teams easy" Lol you should be ashamed of yourself for even saying that. having 6 teams in any age group is nothing to be proud or brag about. Its an embarrassment, I would hate for my daughter to be on anything past the 3rd team and that's pushing it. Funny how some people accept anything just to say they play for YJ. and before you go off calling me a TG hater, not on TG, actually on YJ and would leave YJ in a second if my daughter placed below the 3rd team. No point in me giving CR all that money to say what? My daughter plays for YJ 4, 5, 6, 7.

I never get the pompous jackass that posts things like this. Why do you think all these 4-5-6 level team kids should be denied the experience of playing travel lacrosse. Why does your kid play if she does not enjoy it , if she dislikes it that much save your money and put in a college fund for her, but stop worrying what other people do with their money.

Never said my kid hated lax, she's quite happy on her second YJ team, simply saying that being on the bottom of the YJ rosters serves "me" no purpose as there is nothing to gain from being on any team past the 3rd team. Why would "I" spend all that money just to brag to my friends and neighbors that my kid plays for YJ, have them believe my kid is a superstar when in all actuality she's just there to fill the coffers for CR.

Many of other clubs out there than to settle for being 4th, 5th, 6th, whatever number team CR decides to add. If my kid is good, she going to be seen regardless, no need to stay at YJ 4, 5,6, 100 just for club name recognition or bragging points.

So not worried about what you do with your money darling, go on spend it all for a bumper sticker and jacket while you believe that this will be your daughters year to shine....Must be nice looking at your name/number year after year on the same 4, 5, 6 team roster.