Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to agree blue has some very talented players but they do not work as a team. Now I think this is for a few reasons. First some (not all)are just crazy. Yes do think the asst bringing all there friends big issue. They are all playing scared. Scared that they may get moved down. And yes that lady rebels is a very good team but that poster sounds like an idiot when they start saying 2020 actually for the most part u r talking about a 6 month difference3

Exactly how do they sound like an idiot saying you lost to a team consisting mainly of 2020 when you did. I guess you know all their Bdays but the fact remains your Blue team lost to a mainly younger team, have never heard of any other YJ top team doing that. Have to agree that many on that team play scared only the select few can go to goal and turn it over without fear of losing their spot, have fun watching one of them do it over and over again , eventually the parents will have enough , I hear one of them could not contain themselves first tourny last year resulting in the team parent conversation.

The Rebels team was not a mostly 2020 team.
It was a mostly 2019 team with a few 2018's and 2020's mixed in.
The good news is some of those 2019's that did play for rebels are coming over from top guns.
So i guess the parents liked what they saw.
stop hating.
Nobody plays scared, maybe those are the kids that really dont belong on this team and only have a spot for the wrong reasons.F & F

Now lets make you look like the dope you are. Are you saying the Rebels team and their coaches cheated by playing 2018 players in a 2019 division. My guess is morons like you make that up so you feel better about losing to a mostly younger team.
Second if a kid has a spot because of connections as you say (ie mommy or daddy coach) then why would that kid play scared? Makes no sense , my guess you are one of the F&F and realize there are kids on that team much better than yours but have not really been given the chance to show it , knowing that if they were it would make it look even worse than everyone knows it is.Good luck to you this weekend but remember to try and be fair during the tryouts and not just look out for your own.

Why the name calling?
Maybe your right about the 2018's not playing in this tournament. I;ll give you that . Didnt want to say they cheated. Still was mostly a 2019 team. They beat us fair and square.
Can you explain why the coaches are bringing their kids over ??

Did you ever think that these kids playing ''Scared"
just are not at this level yet? Maybe they are the F & F and parents are making excuses.

Why so much hate toward this team from you?
My guess is you were cut from this team or are one of the rebels who did not get the memo about changing clubs. Either way you wish you were there. Maybe next year

Name calling because you openly accused coaches and players if cheating , so yes annoying when people speak as if they have a clue when in reality just making stuff up. There are probably 3-4 kids on that blue team that most consider to be the better players , feel free to have an honest conversation with them in terms if the direction of that team . Those Rebel kids coming over has nothing to do with them being impressed w the team or coaches and everything to do with the advantages of playing for CR and the horror of playing for BS