Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's pretty apparent someone does not know what they are talking about here. The 2021 girl's father did not beg her onto the blue team, he actually has reservations about her moving up. She made the second team, same team she was on last year. There is a few new girls on the team and a couple moved down. There was an open spot and they gave it to her. Please don't have sour grapes about your daughter not getting the call up. If she works hard she will be up on Blue before you know it. To rip an 11 or 12 year old here is simply shameful. If you signed your name I would have more respect for you. Have your daughter work hard and she will get her chance also.

I saw one guy sign his name to a post a week or so ago. He got lit up on here. Probably not a good idea to jump into the anonymous sandbox as the only know entity. There are sites like that where only registered users can post. Everyone is much more pleasant and respectful in discussions. Discussions tend to be much more general. On the other side, as mean and nasty as these forums do get( and I hate when they target individual kids), some of the crap that get spewed is the dead on truth. And much of it is jealousy rearing its ugly head. Any which way, very entertaining.