Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I pray my daughter gets moved down. You saw first hand who will be playing and who will not in crunch time. 10 very deserving young ladies who should have played in those games sat. I want my daughter to play not sit the bench, she works really hard in the backyard everyday. I will be perfectly happy with her playing a lot on Jones. That's how she will get better.. not staying on the blue team and sitting or playing in garbage time. She will be a much happier and better player for it. Jones will also have a very good team with 5-6 girls being moved down from Curcio. I heard that team played well this weekend with no coach and girls from the other YJ2020 teams.

If you are truly a Blue parent and you are unhappy, why just hope? Request to go to Jones team. I agree that all the girls should have seen some playing time. I have never been an advocate of equal playing time in playoff games, but not even a couple of minutes?

As for going to Jones, yes some girls will move down. But Jones lost alot of players to other clubs this summer. If those better girls had stayed, the Jones team would have been much better with the girls that moved down. And if Jones put some effort into her team they could be alot better.

This is fall ball, remember? The 2020 Gold team at T3 and Lax for the Cure was a combo team. Coach Jones does put a lot into HER team, but this wasn't it.

My kid has played for Jones for many summers, and we think she is a fantastic coach. None of your nonsense matters to me. What matters to me is that my kid is getting great instruction and exposure and she loves the game more today than ever.

Good luck to the girls who left the team. We wish them the best and respect their decisions. However, in my opinion, YJ 2020 Jones will be stronger this season than ever before.