Originally Posted by Anonymous
CR has been running 5-8 tournaments for years. Double dipping by charging her kids YJ registration fees and then directing her teams to her tournaments. Then on top of that, she manipulates accepted teams and the brackets her teams play in. No conflict of interest at all why all the complaints?

Truth.

CR has lost the respect of her players. We played the 2020 YJ team at G8 and they could barely field a team . Spoke with one of the parents and they said a lot of the players went to the money grab committed tournament desperate to get their names mentioned in inside lax. Seems disrespectful to not support CR at her own tournament and even worse to your uncommitted teammates . Given the fact that these kids could play in that other tournament the next two years and the other teams in the division were at full strength it just goes to show you that the “it’s all about me “ attitude of many of those YJ kids and parents is alive and well . Gross.

The Committed Academy is a great event. If you are looking to hold players back for your own daughters benefit you are the selfish one. Club is not HS, it is pay to play and if a player chooses not to attend a tournament due to a conflict that is their business . Committed Academy is not Under Armour in terms of competition but it is high level. There is much more to this event than playing lacrosse . If your daughter has the opportunity to attend she should go. Great experience !

Your response is comical. First off lets not pretend that having the opportunity to attend the CA is some great honor as the only accolade you need is being committed and desperate enough to shell out the money for hope your kid gets mentioned in inside lax. The simple fact that you describe being called out for not supporting your kids current teammates as her being held back says all anyone needs to know about you and your selfish little brat. Do you think those other teams that were at full strength did not have committed kids , but those kids and parents understand what being a good teammate is about and also know they can do that money grab CA the next two years if they want .I get that some snobby self absorbed person like you does not care what the other parents opinion is of you or your kid but I can guarantee you their opinion is that you are simply gross. You had the opportunity to teach your kid what being a good teammate and friend is about but elected to teach her everything is about her , good luck with that attitude moving forward.

I have to disagree with you here. If the committed players choose not to go to G8 to have a pool party or something then you're a 100% right. The fact that they missed G8 to go to another lacrosse event to play with and get to know the other girls that are committed to the same college as them is a valid reason in my mind.
If you want to point fingers maybe the club should have done a better job balancing the teams ahead of time. The uncommitted players must have had plenty of playing time in front of coaches sounds like a better deal to me..