Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone needs to take a breath. All yj parents are not nuts and their daughters are not thugs. Both liberty and tg are excellent clubs as is yj. I am a yj parent my daughter is not on 2015 blue "A" team. But a friends daughter is and he is a decent honest man he saw the play where the young lady got hurt in Fla . He said it was a bigger player against a smaller player. Not dirty just an accident. I would like the link to see the play. I do resent the girls being called dirty. My daughter has played for yj for a couple of years no yellow no reds no dirty coaching. I would like some intelligent conversation besides the name calling and sarcasm.

The 1st problem with the 2015 Blue is they have 2 or 3 girls that play to run over and intimidate the opposing players.
# 2 is that the two coaches seem to ignore the chippy play because it works. The way it will stop it is when an opposing player targets one of the coaches kids or just retaliates and trust me it will end. Kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet.