Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With all this chatter about Daddy coaches, there was talk this weekend at the tourneys about a new Daddy coach taking over the 4th 2019 team. Apparently he is a good friend of one of the blue team coach’s. It’s good to see the FAF group growing.

When talking about friends and family and the corrupt politics in lacrosse, most people envision a kid on the blue team struggling but hanging on. She is perhaps moved one team up because of some political connection. In the case you are referring to...what the [lacrosse] are you even talking about? If friends and family connections landed him and his daughter on the forth team, they need to get new friends and family.

Coaches

Highly qualified Professional staff. Comprised of HS Coaches, Collegiate players, World Cup players, All-Americans.

I think maybe this is the problem many have with the "daddy" coaches or at least it would be one of mine...I'm not paying all this money for what I can get at home. Most are looking for a step above, and why would any coach care which tier they are coaching...unless they aren't paid they same?