Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is something for you to think about, I know for a fact BS issued a gag order of sorts to the parents at my daughters age group because I was there when he did it. Go ask TG parents and if they are willing to tell the truth he advised us to stay off of this site (boc) and if he caught us there would be repercusions so to speak. I am only putting this out there because this will be my last year w TG and all the nonsense,sold a bill of goods a few years ago about Shannons involvement ,different than YJ, and it is all bogus. First practice of the year may have well of been a private lesson for the chosen one on the team , evryone else do what you like while the coach works with one kid who has parents that kneel at the altar.

What BS said was if you have any issues , questions or concerns just pick up the phone and call him you will get a straight answer that will be much more productive than posting about it on a social media site.
You wont be missed.

You are probably correct I will not be missed but neither will the others or you for that matter. You are just a number with a kid that wears a crappy pinnie with poor coaching. You get to watch a coach give special treatment to a kid who is average because the kids parents can see BS tonsils they have their head so far up .Good luck to you