Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
u15 national champs TOPGUNS, get over it buddy. u15 national championships is biggest tournament of the year. we are sorry you lost. check out uslacrosse.org and laxmagazine for articles. all other tournaments are not mentioned ever in these magazines. what does that tell you genius? GET OVER IT . topguns made the jump to best team at this age group. Yellowjackets you are 2nd.

You are possibly the biggest moron I have had the misfortune to come across . You use the fact that us lacrosse and a magazine run by us lacrosse mention a tournament run by and profited by us lacrosse as the reason that its a big tournament, what an idiot. Keep telling your daughter how great she is hopefully the 2015 players that put her on
their back and carried her pathetic team to victory don't mind not receiving the credit they deserve.I thought the YJ teams could be obnoxious but at least they had the skill to back it up ,your TG team has never beaten any descent team without the help of 2015 players and don't think college coaches don't realize. Please ask your great leader what she thinks of your 2016 team your best player was benched to make room for 2015 players never seeing the field in the better games.Have you ever beaten MD or Heros and believe me these teams know YJ is the best 2016 team from Long Island.

Moron etc...how old are you? ....Didnt grandma tell you "when you are pointing the finger at someone.....3 of your own fingers are pointing back at you" !!!! Just a little saying to get you through the day.