Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

Why stop there? boycott ALL the tournaments CR has her fingers in and stop the double dipping once and for all. We are all suckers. Pay full retail to play in her tournaments. What a joke.

Not sure why this bothers you losers so much, who cares who gets the money as long as its a well run tourney and good competition which I agree the Mitchel field tourney is neither of those.I will gladly pay for my kid to play in the G8 tournament. Please tell me any travel club director that does not make money by running tournaments and I will show you an unsuccessful travel club.

What bothers people is paying top dollar to scrimmage other YJ teams in 25 min games its called a show case with no college coaches present. The Hofstra tournament is a well run tournament that other clubs attend.

Seriously the Hofstra tournament is a low level tournament at best. Same college coaches attend both. Agree the Mitchel field tournament has become a joke but lets not pretend the Hofstra tournament is much better.How about those 7 on 7 tournaments run at Hofstra in the fall, pure money making at its best with reffing that is at best dangerous.

Liberty, TG and YJ all run some sort of local tourny and they are all a joke. That's the tax we pay to play for these clubs.

As the parent of a former TG player let me say that the summer Hofstra tournament is a waste of time. There are no college coaches in attendance. Teams are very bad. Brackets are set up to make it easier for their black teams to skate to a championship. No food. No vendors. No bathrooms.

Hey Troll....Since you are a former TG player why comment on the Hofstra tourney. What team are you on??? and how is your organizations tourney???

Not a troll. My daughter now plays for YJ. As much as you think the tournament at Mitchell Field sucks. The one at Hofstra is worse. We left and can't be happier that we did.

No tournament is worse than Mitchell field.
YJ scrimmages
25 min games
Expensive
$10 cover at the gate.

The TG fall tournament is a close second