Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still obsessing.

Not obsessing...discussing. Guess you don't know how to do that without attacking. It's ok though I like to win.

without attacking? Calling 14 year old girls Thugs isn't attacking? They are kids! Whatever your opinion is, keep in mind that other kids and adults read this and might actually beleive what you write on here has merit (which it doesn't). It is your opinion and I am sure you may have only seen these girls play a few times. Do they play an up tempo style? absolutely. They are a pressure the ball team, that uses their athleticism (think of a pressing basketball team). Is that against the rules? No. Are they looking to hurt anyone? absolutely NOT! Are they taught to hurt anyone? No chance. The bottom line is you have the right to think what you want but you should really be more careful about labelling kids that you probably don't know at all. They are great kids and don't deserve to be anonymously labelled in a public forum. What is next? are you going to start calling kids Fat,slow and ugly? Is that appropriate in a public forum? I am sure you wouldn't say this to the kids faces , so you shouldn't do it here! I am sure if you spent some time asking people who do know them what they are like you would form a different opinion. They are probably not much different than your own daughter. They are mostly honor students and delightful kids! You really should stop the name calling and be more conscious of who is really trying to hurt kids! A trial by public forum is not justified especially for 14 year old girls. Like someone mentioned in a previous post, these kids are friends with girls from other clubs, they will play together in college. Relax and enjoy your daughter and the experience! No need for all this negativity!
You Yellow Jacket parents are funny. You tell us to go back to our own threads and stop obsessing with you , but go on the Top Guns Thread now and in the middle of that club congratulating Shannon there are Yellow Jacket parents sticking nasty comments, saying that no Yellow jacket will ever go to Hofstra because of Shannons and Carols depute. You tell us to go and then follow us over because you can't keep your mouths shut. As far as calling kids fat, slow or ugly, it's the Yellow Jacket contingent saying other kids are un-athletic enough to play for you , or that our kids and clubs suck. In all my years involvement in girls lacrosse have I seen a girl do the damage to another player than your player did this year. That girl might not be able to play next spring. thats 8 months from now. And don't try to say it was an accident , or she was going for a 50/50 ground ball, your girl jumped on her back after she caught a clear from her goalie, thats just dirty, it's not aggressive or hard play, It's dirty, Now come on here and tell me that that 14 year old girl is a lier, call her name I dare you. Maybe you should stop crying injustice and look in the mirror. Don't try and tell me that all the girls from all the other clubs sit with your girl i a kum ba yah moment. I have seen whole clubs of girls turn out for game against you not because your the best , but when you ask those girls they will tell you it's because your dirty and they want to be there when you get yours.

Now you have no credibility! You obviously were not there! The ball was rolling on the ground! Where do you get this stuff from? Now she jumped on her back? I agree with you. Some YJ parents should be more humble and not talk about other kids either!They are kids!!!