Originally Posted by Anonymous

"Never said my kid hated lax, she's quite happy on her second YJ team, simply saying that being on the bottom of the YJ rosters serves "me" no purpose as there is nothing to gain from being on any team past the 3rd team. Why would "I" spend all that money just to brag to my friends and neighbors that my kid plays for YJ, have them believe my kid is a superstar when in all actuality she's just there to fill the coffers for CR.

Many of other clubs out there than to settle for being 4th, 5th, 6th, whatever number team CR decides to add. If my kid is good, she going to be seen regardless, no need to stay at YJ 4, 5,6, 100 just for club name recognition or bragging points.

So not worried about what you do with your money darling, go on spend it all for a bumper sticker and jacket while you believe that this will be your daughters year to shine....Must be nice looking at your name/number year after year on the same 4, 5, 6 team roster."

You are really a loser no wonder your kid hates lacrosse. What do you think a lot of the parents on my daughters YJ team say, if my daughter gets moved down to the 2nd team we are out of here. They consider your daughters team to be a waste of money and time. My point is you are all ridiculous this supposed to be about your kids having fun and enjoying playing the sport of lacrosse, if your doing it for other reasons you are just wrong. Its pompous idiots like this guy that thinks the kids on the lower level teams could not possibly be enjoying themselves because he is just so angry his kid is not on the top team he cannot enjoy the time with his kids.

You moron are missing the point, I am quite content with my kid being on the 2nd team and even 3rd for that matter. It's once it goes beyond those teams that I would have no 2nd thoughts leaving for another club. I personally would not get much value out of a 4-7 team. To each his own, keep lining the pockets of CR that's your choice, my choice is to value my daughter a bit more and not just throw her on some team just to say she plays there. This is competitive elite club lax, if my kid wants to just play, then she can play for PAL and save me a ton of money. you people are full of crap. put your daughter on a 5th team because she loves the sport and just wants to play..lol please you're fooling no one. You all hope that one day she will make Blue/gold even if you have to spend $40,000 by the time your finished at YJ and still sit there on the bottom teams.

You are such a moron you make it so easy. Elite club lax , your kid is on team two do you actually think the parents with kids on the top team think your kid is elite . They have the same opinion about your kids team as you do about the 4-5 teams and that's what makes you both jackasses . You draw some random number at anything below team 3 is useless because you are an idiot .

Here is a line drawn, top 3 or 4 kids on blue are elite, the rest of the kids on blue and all the rest of the teams range between good to horrible. Sorta depends on your definition of elite.