Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone really know when rosters will be posted?

Rosters will get posted after the final girl on the 8th magenta team pays her deposit.

YJ Rosters get posted soon and No payments due until January. Don't need to play the games the other clubs play where you pay before you know who is on the team. You actually get a month to think it through, not 3 days and ready you get to see your tournament list before you pay.

What's there to think about? There are no other tryouts, if you're not yet on a team yj it is your only option at this point - hopefully people realize that going into the tryout, if not good luck on team 2,3,4,5,6...

Well to start, the coach. Regardless of what team my daughter is on I want to make sure she has a coach that has the knowledge and experience to help her grow and learn, which does not always mean winning. I don't want to pay only yo find out in 5 or 6 months that my daughter has a college kid who doesn't care about her or a parent who only cares about his or her own kid. Now if you think making the first or second team on any club will gaurantee you a good coach then you have a lot to learn and you are very foolish. Don't you like to know what your paying for before you buy?

There's very little coach turnover and there are parent coaches throughout the entire organization - good luck

You missed the point. The question was, "What is there to think about?" No one said all college coaches were bad or all parent coaches favor their own kids. The point was just knowing before you buy!! By the way I have friends who have played for Libery for many years. They had a different coach for the first three years. All of whom stunk and were not disclosed until spring.