Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Ok JA then y doesn't CR have them posted and y aren't they showing on lax power!!! Get a grip on life and put down that bottle of BS your drinking!!

Why does it bother you that there are some 15's with verbal commitments? Lax power won't post the 15's untill next year. Why don't you call the coaches from those schools and ask if you are so interested JA!!

A verbal isnt worth the squat from either side. No money could have been discussed, grades arent available, if they find someone better you are out, and maybe you figure out that school is about academics and not lacrosse and your daugter decides to go to a school more appropriate to career path

you have no clue what you are talking about! Every verbal has the amount of scholarship associate with it! You obviously have not been through the process an you should't give people misinformation. In addition if a school went back on a verbal it would be a BIG black eye JA! [/quote

Schools do take back verbals either they over commit or you can't make the grades. It happens ALL the time!!!! I have been through the process and it happened to my daughter who on my opinion is better off and happy where she is playing. So don't think that book is closed when you verbal it does happen.