Originally Posted by Anonymous
"And what happened in the rematch this year at ND?? A 9-4 win over the same M&D team. How did your Curcio team do??.....Oh yes I remember now you didn't make the playoffs at least Jones made it to the finals. Stop harping on that one loss. We could start reminding you of the Curcio vs 2020 Black game at All Star Express in 2013 I believe that was a 6-5 TG win."

Wow you really are not very bright. Thanks for making my point that your whole team is based on one kid, without her you got smoked, with her against the same team you win easy. the Jones thing is just silly. Have heard many TG parents pretend that the team is loaded with talent when everyone knows with out that kid you are mediocre.

So a two goal loss is "got smoked".

Still have the printout of the scores , not a 2 goal loss but the fact that you remember it that way is so typical of the coolaide drinking parent. That kid is very good but not your whole team, that being said how many games do you believe you would have lost without her ?

As a YJ parent, I suggest to the TG folks to let this go. It is ridiculous that you are being pushed to defend a great player that helps build the foundation of a great team. Hopefully YJ can improve in this age group and stop with the excuses. I have seen plenty of "superstars" on YJ teams and that is how it works, should not be a federal case when another program has success against YJ nation. Ultimately this age group just needs to keep working hard, attract players and then take care of business on the field.