Originally Posted by Anonymous

Actually you can generalize because I am talking about within both programs in general, yes Shannon I believe is a good coach other than that your club has Levy and a bunch of college kids. YJ has many experienced High School, College coaches within their ranks , too many to name. The options at YJ do not matter what team you are on and you can lay in tournaments and clinics year round if you want. The fact that your options at TG depends on what team you are on shows they are limited , most depend on what daddy team you play on which BS is about to crush because he realizes he can't make money off of the daddy teams.Even your 2 nd best coach only coaches teams he has kids that are on it, with the run the ball thru my daughter non sense.

Why do you concentrate so much on TG and Coach Levy? You are so consumed with this team . Be happy with your decision to play YJ and live with it. The TG 20 black has played against both of your top teams and beaten them. It's all good on the TG 20 black sidelines. Worry about your own .

Because he is blue scum. Thinks his kids great. If you pay extra you get extra. He talks so much half the people have figured out who he is.

I guess we will see him in August at TG tryouts

Comment doesn't make any sense??? Why would the blue guy leave top team to go TG. Please elaborate.