BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,332
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 141 of 327 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2015 Blue LM Looked very good this weekend!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is the Mendoza line? Between B and C, C and D, D and E. At what point are you better off playing for beach bums, allstars, 91 or any other second or third tier club?

Well Jones ( b team ) beat Elevate (a) and Liberty (a) so I guess the cut off would be c team orlower.

I'm not sure that Elevate and Liberty teams belong in the conversation, they have thier hands full in local tournaments with town teams

My kids town team beat Liberty Black at their Tournament a couple of weeks ago
Less drama and back stabbing at the smaller mid tier clubs. Less teams in these clubs means less politics (less not none) but if you look at the recruiting pages guess what they are all playing in college. CR told me my only chance was playing YJ's after I paid my recruiting fee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the Mendoza line? Between B and C, C and D, D and E. At what point are you better off playing for beach bums, allstars, 91 or any other second or third tier club?

Well Jones ( b team ) beat Elevate (a) and Liberty (a) so I guess the cut off would be c team orlower.

C team beat the B last week!!!

Yes with the A goalie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Where is the Mendoza line? Between B and C, C and D, D and E. At what point are you better off playing for beach bums, allstars, 91 or any other second or third tier club?

Yes with the A goalie [/quotA, B & C goalies are interchangeable, defenses get beat, not goalies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Where is the Mendoza line? Between B and C, C and D, D and E. At what point are you better off playing for beach bums, allstars, 91 or any other second or third tier club?

Yes with the A goalie [/quotA, B & C goalies are interchangeable, defenses get beat, not goalies
We heard one of those teams is recruiting the top gun goalie hard. Have been seen talking to parents on sideines

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My goodness people were talking to a goalie from another team conspiracy time. Not sure what I found more pathetic this past weekend the TG daddy team that had Daddy showcasing only his kid and niece , how many isolation plays can one coach run thru his own kid, or how pathetic is it that the YJ coach is desperate enough to get wins that he is even considering bringing these kids over with all the baggage that comes with it.Good luck to that YJ team when it happens you can have them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ C beat YJ B last week!

As a YJ parent - I do think we have the best overall teams in terms of depth and skill at the A and B team levels. However, it falls off a cliff from there. I think Elevate has some very good teams - especially at 2017. They have better teams on a whole compared to Liberty and I view Elevate as the up and coming 3rd club on LI and know many parents there who are quite pleased with how that club is run and organized. Also, YJ has been around longer and has attracted better players due to reputation and teams have played together longer - I think if you go 3-5 years out that will change as clubs like elevate continue to attract and more importantly retain talent which will allow kids to play as a team longer as the YJ teams have. Again - YJ is the best but we should not stop looking over our shoulder.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure that Elevate and Liberty teams belong in the conversation, they have thier hands full in local tournaments with town teams

The 2021 elevate team looked pretty good this weekend - won big in all their games and lost by 3 to YJ in finals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

only beat a depleted topgun team by 3. ????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a NEW Elevate parent we had our first tournament this weekend and had an amazing time. My daughter is good and loves the sport and we are NOT doing this for her to go to college, we emphasize education over sports because when she turns 21 and is done with college she will most likely never pick up a lax stick again. That said, her team competed at a high level, we met some great people, other teams (YJ,

As a YJ parent - I do think we have the best overall teams in terms of depth and skill at the A and B team levels. However, it falls off a cliff from there. I think Elevate has some very good teams - especially at 2017. They have better teams on a whole compared to Liberty and I v

You are not logged in. [Log In] Back of THE CAGE » Forums » Northeast Lacrosse » BOTC Main Forum » Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Register User Portal Page Forum List Calendar Active Topics Search FAQ

BOTC Newsletter Sign-Up

Long Island Clubs (Girls)
Adrenaline
Beach Bums
Express
fl$ Lacrosse
Icon
Jesters
Liberty
Revolution
South Shore Surf
Suffolk County All-Stars
Team 91
Team Elevate
Title 9
Top Guns
Wave
Yellow Jackets

Long Island Town Teams
Farmingdale
Franklin Square
Garden City
Manhasset PAL
Massapequa
North Shore
Northport
Plainedge
Plainview
Roslyn
Sachem
Smithtown
Syosset
Three Village

New [lacrosse] Clubs
City Stars Lacrosse
Dip N Dunk Lacrosse
Grip-It n' Rip-It
Head Heart Hustle
Hudson Valley Express
Landsharks
Rev Westchester
Top Side Lacrosse
Westrock

New Jersey Clubs
Brotherhood
Building Blocks
Gamerz
Leading Edge
Patriot
T3 Lacrosse
Team Turnpike
Tri-State
Trilogy
360 Lacrosse

Connecticut Clubs
Cardinals
Chargers
Dodgers
Fun in the Sun
Lax Plus
Lazers
Make A Wish Lacrosse
Miller Lacrosse M|11
New Lax
Noreaster
Rip-It
Still River
Team 203

Maryland Clubs
Baltimore Breakers
Cannons Select
CC Lacrosse
Crabs Lacrosse
FCA Lacrosse
Greene Turtle
Looney's Lacrosse - Boys
Looney's Lacrosse - Girls
MadLax
MadLax Baltimore
MadLax Capital
M&D Lazers Girls Lacrosse
M&D Zingos Boys Lacrosse
Maryland Elite
Sky Walkers
83 Elite Lacrosse

Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse

Page 374 of 374 < 1 2 ... 372 373 374
Go to page...

New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic

#64114 - Yesterday at 02:13 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Back of THE CAGE Sponsors

#64118 - Yesterday at 02:53 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Won't be fixed due to F&F connections on those teams. The F&F crew are in for tens of thousands of dollars already and have bought their way in to the
inner circle. No way F&F get screwed in this age group or any other. If you think otherwise you are crazy. F&F are walking talking advertisements for the yellow jacket machine.

Are you talking about Jones' team? Heard they just got weaker.

Congratulations to Jones 2020 Lax by the Sea Champs

Yesterday Jones beat the same team that curcio lost too. As many have said before, curcio is weaker than last year bc F&F.

I'm sure curcio had injuries, graduations, already committed kids etc. who were not at the tournament or they would have won easily [/quote]

this is funny! need to re-evaluate f&f plan.

#64124 - Yesterday at 03:48 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Being a parent of one of the previously mentioned clubs, all I have to say is this. I watchedY.J. 15 L/M play T.G. black today. Both teams used one of there A goalies, and then a not so A goalie (I assume so the not so A goalies can get looks from coaches) Much to the credit of T.G. the other goalie played the entire first half, and I believe went into the half being losing by a couple (not sure of the score). The Y.J. super goalie played the first half. In the second half T.G. came back on the not so A goalie, and what did that P.O.S. coach do at showcase event? Pulled the goalie and put superstar back in (it didn't help very much). I would rather play town teams and get recruited to an Ivy (witch both of the previously mentioned clubs do a lot of) than play for a crummy, self centered coaches like the Y.J. have that would pull a goalie trying to commit so they can have bragging rights over a silly inter Y.J. spat between C.R and S.S.

#64133 - Yesterday at 05:26 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Being a parent of one of the previously mentioned clubs, all I have to say is this. I watchedY.J. 15 L/M play T.G. black today. Both teams used one of there A goalies, and then a not so A goalie (I assume so the not so A goalies can get looks from coaches) Much to the credit of T.G. the other goalie played the entire first half, and I believe went into the half being losing by a couple (not sure of the score). The Y.J. super goalie played the first half. In the second half T.G. came back on the not so A goalie, and what did that P.O.S. coach do at showcase event? Pulled the goalie and put superstar back in (it didn't help very much). I would rather play town teams and get recruited to an Ivy (witch both of the previously mentioned clubs do a lot of) than play for a crummy, self centered coaches like the Y.J. have that would pull a goalie trying to commit so they can have bragging rights over a silly inter Y.J. spat between C.R and S.S.
YJ speak with mixed messages - its about player development when talking to parents and then the coaches are told to win and win big because its good for business. As we departed the lot this weekend i couldnt help but notice how every single parent has the YJ sticker on their car. Oh how that makes CR's accountant smile!

#64138 - Yesterday at 06:37 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

#64154 - Yesterday at 07:59 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: BoardLord]
Anonymous
Unregistered

#64156 - Yesterday at 08:03 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Less drama and back stabbing at the smaller mid tier clubs. Less teams in these clubs means less politics (less not none) but if you look at the recruiting pages guess what they are all playing in college. CR told me my only chance was playing YJ's after I paid my recruiting fee

#64175 - Yesterday at 09:41 PM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes with the A goalie

#64218 - Today at 08:29 AM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

#64221 - Today at 08:37 AM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

We heard one of those teams is recruiting the top gun goalie hard. Have been seen talking to parents on sideines

#64242 - Today at 09:55 AM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My goodness people were talking to a goalie from another team conspiracy time. Not sure what I found more pathetic this past weekend the TG daddy team that had Daddy showcasing only his kid and niece , how many isolation plays can one coach run thru his own kid, or how pathetic is it that the YJ coach is desperate enough to get wins that he is even considering bringing these kids over with all the baggage that comes with it.Good luck to that YJ team when it happens you can have them.

#64246 - Today at 10:04 AM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

As a YJ parent - I do think we have the best overall teams in terms of depth and skill at the A and B team levels. However, it falls off a cliff from there. I think Elevate has some very good teams - especially at 2017. They have better teams on a whole compared to Liberty and I view Elevate as the up and coming 3rd club on LI and know many parents there who are quite pleased with how that club is run and organized. Also, YJ has been around longer and has attracted better players due to reputation and teams have played together longer - I think if you go 3-5 years out that will change as clubs like elevate continue to attract and more importantly retain talent which will allow kids to play as a team longer as the YJ teams have. Again - YJ is the best but we should not stop looking over our shoulder.

#64251 - Today at 10:15 AM Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The 2021 elevate team looked pretty good this weekend - won big in all their games and lost by 3 to YJ in finals

#64264 - 53 minutes 12 seconds ago Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

only beat a depleted topgun team by 3. ????????

Page 374 of 374 < 1 2 ... 372 373 374
Go to page...

Search Results

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Where is the Mendoza line? Between B and C, C and D, D and E. At what point are you better off playing for beach bums, allstars, 91 or any other second or third tier club?

iew Elevate as the up and coming 3rd club on LI and know many parents there who are quite pleased with how that club is run and organized. Also, YJ has been around longer and has attracted better players due to reputation and teams have played together longer - I think if you go 3-5 years out that will change as clubs like elevate continue to attract and more importantly retain talent which will allow kids to play as a team longer as the YJ teams have. Again - YJ is the best but we should not stop looking over our shoulder.

As a NEW Elevate parent we had our first tournament this weekend and had an amazing time. My daughter is good and loves the sport and we are NOT doing this for her to go to college, we emphasize education over sports because when she turns 21 and is done with college she will most likely never pick up a lax stick again but will rely on her education going forward. That said, her team competed at a high level, we met some great people, other teams (YJ, fl$, etc.) kids and parents were hanging out at the Elevate tent. My daughter had a ton of fun and is looking forward to this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trouble in the 2020 age group between coaches and directors with lots of big mouth F&F parents thinking that since they are part owner of the vacation home and trust fund that they actually have a say in how things are run. The reason one coach keeps getting praise on here is because the parents can manipulate her. Its like the NJ housewives and there is still 6 years to go for those who stick around writing those checks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The good news is even if you are on a lower level YJ team you have a good chance at excellent coaching, or go over to TG your coach can be so hung over he takes a nap on the bench during games. Yes he laid down on the bench and went to sleep , actually hilarious until you realize he is being paid to be there.The hung over part is just a guess but hear he was putting them down the night before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I the only 2019 Blue parent that has a problem with the coaching in yesterday's final? 9 girls seen less then 2 minutes of field time. We lost to a team with one sub. I never even heard of the team that beat us. Call is sour grapes, but we do have 24 ladies on the team. Not 16.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We had it worse in 20. Consider yourself lucky your kid played at all. Didn't even get to finals!!! What a mess!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I the only 2019 Blue parent that has a problem with the coaching in yesterday's final? 9 girls seen less then 2 minutes of field time. We lost to a team with one sub. I never even heard of the team that beat us. Call is sour grapes, but we do have 24 ladies on the team. Not 16.

What was the name of the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Am I the only 2019 Blue parent that has a problem with the coaching in yesterday's final? 9 girls seen less then 2 minutes of field time. We lost to a team with one sub. I never even heard of the team that beat us. Call is sour grapes, but we do hlave 24 ladies on the team. Not 16.[/quote

Its 27 kids. You forgot some of the f&f]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carol Rose is and has been manipulating which girls get Under Armour, School Girls, US Lacrosse All American etc. Proven fact.

That's all about to change.

Let the facts get out.

Been a long time coming!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels

Rebels is a TG daddy team of 19 & 20 kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WELCOME to the YJ Club - is this your first year? If so, get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We had it worse in 20. Consider yourself lucky your kid played at all. Didn't even get to finals!!! What a mess!!!

What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels

That is basically the TG team incognito, YJ will play to win, which means players riding the bench.Its the way the club is structured, get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's a tg f and f team.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the A goalie is very replaceable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do we lose 6-4 to Steps and Jones beats them 7-1. I really don't understand how we let up 6 goals how frustrating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do we lose 6-4 to Steps and Jones beats them 7-1. I really don't understand how we let up 6 goals how frustrating.

Or only score 4???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carol Rose is and has been manipulating which girls get Under Armour, School Girls, US Lacrosse All American etc. Proven fact.

Let the facts get out.

Carol Rose has done so much for the sport of lacrosse on Long Island and the girls who have played for her. Be a hater if you chose but there are more who love her then hate her. So good luck!!!

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Let the facts get out.

Carol Rose has done so much for the sport of lacrosse on Long Island and the girls who have played for her. Be a hater if you chose but there are more who love her then hate her. So good luck!!!

You couldn't be more wrong. She has done a disservice to the sport and has hurt so many more girls and families than she has helped. Be an [lacrosse] kisser if you chose, there are more that think she is disgusting than love her. So good luck. BTW. Stay tuned for the real scoop about her coming soon.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Carol Rose is a perfect example of why teacher tenure has to go.

She is humiliating the Northport School district. She is a gym teacher that looks to be 150 pounds overweight and I'm being kind.

The Northport Board of Education and the NYS Education Department should be the target of. Letter writing campaign.

Unless the Northport School District has someone on the take I have no idea why they wouldn't be concerned over all the negativity about their quality of education.

Do you the Northport AD is turning his head?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or only score 4???

STEPS must have used the YJ A goalie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

She is humiliating the Northport School district. She is a gym teacher that looks to be 150 pounds overweight and I'm being kind.

The Northport Board of Education and the NYS Education Department should be the target of. Letter writing campaign.

Unless the Northport School District has someone on the take I have no idea why they wouldn't be concerned over all the negativity about their quality of education.

Everyone turns their head because she is better known than the AD and Superintendent in her town. Just because she has millions in the bank doesn't mean she does right. She politely suggests all of her school kids play yellow jackets, she politely suggests that her recruiting services are what you need. She politely twists your arm to do camps and clinics and private training. She politely pushes her logowear. She tells you the "E" team is just as good as being on the "blue" team. And people buy into it, kiss her [lacrosse] and write the big check. The new groups coming out will play for her for NINE PLUS YEARS, do the math. AMAZING! its like a cult and then at the end I get $8,000 per year to a $56,000 school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Steppin'Out

Let the facts get out.

You couldn't be more wrong. She has done a disservice to the sport and has hurt so many more girls and families than she has helped. Be an [lacrosse] kisser if you chose, there are more that think she is disgusting than love her. So good luck. BTW. Stay tuned for the real scoop about her coming soon.

You make it sound like Armageddon is coming. Have had nothing but a great experience with this club. The 2021 Blue team has balanced playing time and girls play in vsrious positions irrespective of their primary role on the team. Parents are great and the team wins the right way. Undefeated at Lax By The Sea....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let the facts get out.

Did your child get cut or make the wrong team in your eyes..get over yourself!!! My child did not play on the top team for YJ but still has nothing but nice things to say about her. Yes, she's tough but so are her other director son their high school teams. CR has given more kids who would not have made a team the opportunity to play travel and get recruited by colleges. Let's be real our high school coaches aren't getting our kids into college..as far as butt kissing I have no need. My daughter is happily playing at the college level on a D1 team and yes she is playing. So before you go tossing stones look at her track record...how many girls have played and are still
Playing at some great colleges...and even more so while your at it look at what team some of those D1 and D2 girls came from bc not all third team girls went D3 or club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or only score 4???

Already happening at 2021. Pay to play. Train all winter to be on the top team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone verify whether or not girls on 2022 have a free ride on the team? Rumor has it CR is allowing a girl to play and not pay because her sister went through program. Is this correct? I thought the tryouts were based on ability! Please tell me this is only a rumor!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

So in your opinion Bill Smith should not be coaching girls lacrosse because he is morbidly obese or his daughter has been on the other side of fit and healthy. Stop being a [lacrosse] , a persons size has nothing to do w being a good coach or teacher . Again Larry stop being a [lacrosse] and head down to the YJ tournament and introduce yourself around.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Who is Bill Smith?

By the way Mr. Anon, don't get tough with me from behind the curtain.

A gym teacher who is way over weight and obviously out of shape is not a role model as a gym teacher.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone verify whether or not girls on 2022 have a free ride on the team? Rumor has it CR is allowing a girl to play and not pay because her sister went through program. Is this correct? I thought the tryouts were based on ability! Please tell me this is only a rumor!!!

Why are you asking, it is none of anyone's business if anyone on any team has a different arrangement than others. You paid for your daughter to be on the team. You only have the right to know about your daughters fiscal situation with the organization. Put on your big panties if you think other wise.

If you are new to this travel scene this is what you have a right to talk about; the coaching, the practices or the tournament your attending. Talk abut those 3 all you want YOU paid for that, but what another family paid is none of your business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No rumor. Happens alot. Apparently a Girl on 2015 team made UA last year and prob this year cause her grampy gives $ and her sister went before her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let the facts get out.

You make it sound like Armageddon is coming. Have had nothing but a great experience with this club. The 2021 Blue team has balanced playing time and girls play in vsrious positions irrespective of their primary role on the team. Parents are great and the team wins the right way. Undefeated at Lax By The Sea....

Undefeated do to the good goalie. There are already some talking about how kids don't belong behind there back.

Like Reply Quote
Page 141 of 327 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard