Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter played three YJ clubs younger than 2017, and all three exhibited thug play (e.g. hits to the head, shoving after the whistle, refusing to back up on a dead ball until the ref asked them repeatedly to do so, etc.)

I'm sure there are many terrific girls in the YJ program. But they definitely teach THUG BALL in that program. At all levels.

You are such a coward , calling out 10 year old girls,my guess you are a small little man and your daughter knows it.I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

First of all, did you even attend college? I can barely understand your rant.

Second, multiple people are pointing out what was proven at the US National tournament - the YJ teams are taught to play thuggish lacrosse. And when this is pointed out, all you can do is denigrate the people who are pointing out what the YJ teams did, and calling people, "pansies"?

LOL. You must be one of the parents people were citing, the ones who had to be reprimanded by US Lacrosse officials.