Originally Posted by Anonymous
Never said results would have been different; simply stated not the norm. "YJ" philosophy used to be go with your best in big games for as long as possible. Maybe that is chaninging we now have two "blue" and two "gold" teams, whats next? I'm sure all 22 players on every "M&D" team played 12 min a piece in all of there respective playoff games. Your an excellent and as always we look forward to the future matchups

Well, according to you Defo subbed too fairly and that hurt your team. Yet in the statement above you're commending M&D for playing all their players equally. So which is it? You only want what you consider to be the best? first of all, our team has no "starters". Who ever starts one game, the next line starts the next game. Every player is valuable and interchangeable and we have a very successful record. M&D dominated this event and looks like they play everyone fairly not what some parent considers the "best" Just saying.

Maybe he hurt them matbe not, I guess in "M&D" land all of the players are of equal talent. I would love to see any team ranging from recreational to the pro's in any sport where the talent base is equal on an entire roster. It doesnt mean any given roster isn't filled with talented players, fact is some players are better than others. Where do you live in Fantasy Island and walk around with a stop watch timing the substituions.