I was on Instagram and saw a video of the final 37 seconds of the Massapequa vs Syosset game as well as the celebration after. It was posted by @ChillLaxin. Let me just say that the Pequa program and players should be embarrassed of themselves. At the end of the video you could see the Pequa players making sexual gestures towards the Syosset fan section. Go check it out for yourself, it is just a terrible look for their program. @ChillLaxin took it down, I guess after they noticed what the Pequa players were doing, and reposted a cut version. You could still see them doing obscene gestures in the background, they just cut out the part where number ** the Umass commit) was front and center, doing what you may call "stroking the pipe" right at the Syosset fans. It was disgusting and the Umass coaches should be extremely dissapointed. You would think they would be more humble considering they have been slapped around by teams like Garden City, South Side, and Farmingdale this year. Also, I know there are a lot of Pequa parents on here so before you call me a sore Syosset Parent know that I have never stepped a foot in that town. I'm just a person who noticed something disgusting.

Last edited by BiggLax; .