Originally Posted by Anonymous
St Anthony's - Syracuse, Adelphi, Army, Holy Cross, Fairfield, Boston U, X2 Sacred Heart, Salve Regina, X2 North Carolina, Penn State, Providence, X3 Harvard, X2 Navy, UMass, Vermont, Michigan, Johns Hopkins, Maryland

Chaminade - Duke, Penn, Williams, Air Force, Oberlin, Monmouth, Brown, X3 Navy, Notre Dame, Richmond, Boston U, Johns Hopkins, Lafayette, Army.

Very Impressive..

Or you could stay at your public school and have 3 kids go top 20 D1, and have pride in their home town. Don’t understand the need to spend all that money and time to go to the private schools when there is great lax and academics at most also publics. I’m also not too impressed with many of those commits, has definitely dropped off from past years.

There is not great lax and academics at most public schools. I believe there are over 100 public HS on Long Island maybe 10 have great academics and lax. The cost to live in many of those districts far exceeds the cost of St A’s or Chaminade. That said even districts like Manhasset, Cold Spring Harbor, Garden City, Ward Melville, Smithtown (s) have kids that choose to go to the catholic schools. To each his own.

Hey, to each their own. Mine stayed local at a competitive Suffolk school. All three recruited to to top 20 lax schools. Two to top 10 academic, other one to top 30 academic, better lax. Everyone has their own path, but that path can be easily recognized at public schools, which I personally admire more. Hek, the projected top D1 player this season is from SWR not Chaminade or St. A!