Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son switched to Rugby, no crybaby kids and no crybaby parents! Good by losers!

It’s “loosers” come on guy! Spelling is fundamental!

I like the post on here trying to make fun of another person and in doing so quotes the word “looser” and instead writes the word “lost” by accident. Too funny. However, most would rather laugh at those people who come on here and talk bad about a kid who went D1 out of jealousy. That makes us laugh more than a typo.

No one is jealous. Try to keep up, quoting a guy who can barely read on level and has an incredibly suspect reputation as a source of inspiration is pretty lame.

I feel bad for you. You are saying that a person who can’t read and did not have the opportunities you had is not worthy of listening to. If you grew up with his education opportunities you would be homeless. Face it, you are jealous of a basketball player who did well financially with no education just as you are jealous of everyone who you perceive as better than you or your kid. Try listening to those who grew up with little education opportunities and did well. You may learn something.

Kind of odd that you assume to know me? You’re a special type of dopey. You should educate yourself on your hero though, those rape allegations are pretty bad.