Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]anybody that does not think that CSH belongs in the conversation for elite teams the past 5 years is insane and should not post on this site for 3 day 4 hours and 12 minutes. The school has about 100 kids per grade and yet they are a top team almost every year. Last years team was the best on LI
[/quote

and they are getting better. Their sophomore class is one of the best on Long Island and their 8th graders are following the same path.

Well, the original post was talking about the past decade(not 5 years) in the National top 25.
In this discussion, school size does not matter and is not a factor.

Simply, the point is how often a team ranked in the national top 25 poll.

CSH only had good teams recently - but mostly due to the class that just graduated. Perhaps those days will continue, perhaps they won't. How have they done over the past 10 yrs.

By your logic, GC would not belong because they have not "represented" since 2013. We all know they are a perennial power.

Since you offered an opinion... over the next 5 years, I would not expect CSH to be as good as they have been recently.

valid argument but on the other hand I discount the national polls as being slanted towards certain regions and certain teams, I think many of us on this board have a better feel for LI teams than people that vote in the polls based on reputation and box scores rather than having ever scene the teams play IMHO