Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by thegoaliesdad
How much you only reference D1 and D3 commits and not D2? What is the constant [ChillLaxin] stigma with D2?

D1 commits are not a factor in how well a team will do.

Ehh I have to say talent plays a major roll in how a team does. If you have a good number of D1 and top D3 commits on a team it means there is talent. I dont care how good coaching is if you dont have talent you dont win games. I know there have been a few teams with a tremendous amount of talent but have been unsuccessful. Thats a poor mix of selfish players, parents who dont have a clue and push an all me type of game, and a coach who cant coach.

As per the reference to D1 and D3. D1 and D3 are historically the better programs. D2 does not have many strong teams and also not a long history in the game. The upper tier D3 teams can beat many of the lower tier D1 teams and give some of the upper tier teams a battle

Stop with your stupid opinion. This is the same non-factual argument every year. You have no facts to back up your opinion. Your obvious attempt to somehow equate D3 programs with D1 teams and disparage D2 is obvious. Enjoy your daughters D3 games and leave it at that.

What is your opinion gospel. LOL. Guess we know whos kid is going D2. Come on, nothing against D2 there is a school for everyone yet to say D3 is not better lacrosse is being silly. Look at the traditionally strong D3 programs year in and year out. Lacrosse wise and academically you can not compare D2 to D3.

The first time you heard the word lacrosse you thought it was a tennis shirt and its logo was an alligator

Please just look at the schools your speaking of in D2
academics
1 Limestone 21-1 1 not in top 650
2 Merrimack 15-4 4 #404
3 Adelphi 15-4 3 #332
4 Le Moyne 14-3 2 #354
5 Tampa 15-5 7 #483
6 Pace 12-4 5 #387
7 Lenoir-Rhyne 12-3 6 not in top 650
8 Mercyhurst 12-3 8 not in top 650
9 NYIT 14-3 9 not in top 650
10 Wingate 13-4 14 not in top 650