Originally Posted by Anonymous
You must be #24’s mom or something if you call that great coaching by Shoreham. That was 100% rec league ball. He has at least 15 studs on that team and the crowbars was treated to C bracket PAL performance of let 1 kid do everything. I mean, he even chased his own missed shots and cleared out the real attackmen to take his spot up top so he can invert it and the. Shoot again and again and again with a pass until the final point. Anymore on could’ve run the score up on Mount Sinai with the personnel available at sure am, but that wasn’t the case. That is why I will be taking my son to another district to play because I will not waste all of the years of training he put in and all of the work he did to get his team into a championship for him to stand there and watch one kid being coached and everybody else just to get out of his way

I am not 24's mom my point was our defensive game plan with coaching was very good locking off JS with our top defender completely messed Mount Sinai up because without him setting players up and getting the ball the only offense they had was in fast breaks and the way we won Face-Off combined with the defense put us in that position That said the coaches get credit for that I agree didn't love the offensive approach but I thought it was enough to win! Proud of our boys!! Now on to CSH. Have not seen CSH any thoughts on that