Originally Posted by Anonymous
Club MCLA / NCLL is a great viable option for kids. Many of them are at great schools and you have all the fun with very little stress. And ’m going to go out on a limb and say some of the best club teams in the country would be very competitive with the low d1 schools

Yeah that’s a very narrow limb, MCLA games are all over YouTube, the best club teams would struggle to stay competitive with low d-3 teams. Just watch the video, proof is there for you.

Low-level D3 teams would get completely blown out by both "good" MCLA teams and "good" high school teams. I take it you're relatively new to lacrosse?

Sure, you’re the “lacrosse guru” whatever dude. Keep believing your own BS, whatever makes you feel good.

I guess we know who’s kid plays for a low d3 program. Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Yeah, they beat the daylights out of the #1 ranked MCLA team this fall. 30-3. What say you MCLA mom? Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I'd say that's a straight up Lie. Prove me wrong by providing the school names...

Of course it’s a lie. Assuming the number “ranked” team is either Virginia tech or Concordia there is no easily found video of the 30-3 pasting by the unnamed low d3 team. However if there is its fall ball and as far as I know, nobody has care about fall since the 4th grade

Seems MCLA mom can't handle the truth. Look it up you'll figure it out.

I could care less about MCLA vs d3. One is club and the majority of d3 teams are really just not good lacrosse but who dragged Encino Man out of his cave. I didn’t know using gender based insults were still a thing. You must have hated your mom.

Seems like you care a lot. The bottom line your kid plays on a team that EVERYONE makes, a that you pay thousands for him to be a part of. That's what club is, no matter how hard you try to tell your work buddies differently. You're also obviously quite sensitive, proven by your "gender-based insults" comment. So the bottom line, is you and your son lack any general toughness, the young lad couldn't handle the rigors of NCAA lacrosse so you paid for him to participate. That about right sweetheart?

Not sensitive. Just trying to ease you into the the 21st century but I’m guessing you don’t get that. Honestly don’t care. Happy for any kid trying to make themselves better whether it be MCLA or low d3

But to get some facts straight, the top MCLA teams are actually tryout based. Not everyone makes the team. And you also seem to be confusing “tryouts” + “rigor” of low d3 = excellence; that is far from the case. The top 10 high schools in the country could probably beat the bottom 1/3rd of d3 schools

Sorry to call out a school but who are you taking: St Anthony’s or St Joseph’s (LI) D3. Please don’t mistake being recruited by a NCAA d3 school as excellence. Happy your kid is playing but you really don’t much about lacrosse, sweetheart.

Disclaimer: my kid played mid d1 and wasn’t a superstar by any means but some of his better high school teammates could have cared less about committing and went on to play at some amazing schools that happened to be MCLA

Nah, he didn’t, but whatever BS you spew on an anonymous website to make yourself feel better is all good. Happy New Year Club guy