Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cabell sells everyone a bag of goods. I believe we counted 34 kids on the field today, and only about 20 played. I also think there were nine poles. What are these parents thinking? I spoke to one of them, and he didn't announce the roster until Sunday night, and no one had any idea that so many kids were on the roster.
I am sure there will be another mass exodus after this summer, just like last.

The man is a legend in Lacrosse community and continues to field top teams. Not sure there is anything wrong with that
Legendary, for sure. If you ask ANY college coach what they think of Cabell Maddux— they will tell you he’s a cl
Cabell sells everyone a bag of goods. I believe we counted 34 kids on the field today, and only about 20 played. I also think there were nine poles. What are these parents thinking? I spoke to one of them, and he didn't announce the roster until Sunday night, and no one had any idea that so many kids were on the roster.
I am sure there will be another mass exodus after this summer, just like last.

The man is a legend in Lacrosse community and continues to field top teams. Not sure there is anything wrong with that

Haaa. He is legendary, for sure. Ask ANY college coach what they think of Cabell Maddux, and they will tell you… grade A Black and Decker. Amd that is fact.