Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax and Hawks cruise in DE as expected.

Crabs with three one goal losses to go winless. Ouch.

Meanwhile complete amateur hour at the Next Level tournament resulting in a literal last minute cancellation of the whole event.

Did the Hawks really cruise? I heard Nationals made them work. NXT within 4 goals?! Doesn’t sound like cruising.

Yes. Don’t worry, Cabell. Hawks are terrible. They only beat NXT 7-3 and they actually had to play to beat Nationals. I predict they will have to show up and play to actually win, which is proof that they’re actually bad. Better than everyone they play (not Madlax of course), but not good.

Watched the Hawks NXT game, I’m pretty sure the Hawks were up 5 or 6 nuthin, and didn’t seem too bothered by NXT or their goalie who is like 6’3” tall, literally fills the whole goal. He looks like a high schooler. Don’t think it mattered really though.

Nationals looked like they only had 14/15 kids, but brought in a bunch of 3DNE kids to help fill the roster. Better players than they’re used too.

Nationals’ goalie also had a great day. He probably made 12-14 saves, including some real steals. Hawks would’ve run away with that game if not for that kid.